For digital companies, building a business model or launching a new innovative service are exercises in which legal issues play a key role. The legal structuring of the business model has a decisive influence on its success. This is Parallel Avocats' approach: to advise and comply accurately and efficiently.
We guide you in a constantly evolving regulatory environment
The firm's main assignments are as follows:
- Analysis and identification of regulatory risks related to an activity : identify the risks and issues related to a specific digital business in order to implement measures to minimize and anticipate such risks.
- Advice on the contractual structuring of the activity : identify the most sustainable contractual structure in line with the company's vision and then draft appropriate contracts.
- Integration of the contractual architecture into internal processes (including the product) : legal advice is not useful without being integrated into the product and the company's operations. Parallel Avocats does not hesitate to review in detail the user experience and internal processes of its clients to provide immediately actionable advice.
- Compliance with the new rules (including as regards data protection) : in a sector with very strong legislative dynamics, it is crucial to identify the scope of a new rule, make the necessary gap analyses and make the appropriate changes in a pragmatic way.
- Post-acquisition advice and support : when a technology company buys another one, it is a new deal that requires implementing the decisions taken during the due diligence review and adapting the legal documentation to the new structure.
- Advice to entrepreneurs or investors in the context of venture capital financings or mergers and acquisitions with important regulatory issues : certain business models or contexts require a particular focus on regulatory aspects in the context of a corporate transactions. It is the natural bridge between our regulatory activities and the corporate world.
- Monitoring and analysis of the evolution of the legal framework of the sector : the monitoring of the evolution of the legal framework applicable to technology companies is a daily requirement, which the firm's lawyers put to the benefit of the firm's clients.
A team of lawyers passionate about new technologies
- An intimate knowledge of the legal framework applicable to digital and technological companies : we dedicate our expertise exclusively to digital companies, which allows us to provide precise and concrete advice.
- Business partner lawyers : we do not hesitate to review in detail our clients' products to provide legal advice in line with the actual operation of the company (and not purely theoretical advice).
- Our partners our involved : knowing the substance and details of a case is a past, present and future fundamental requirement of the firm's partners.
- A team with a long-term vision : digital must be taken seriously. So is digital law. This is the reason for our industry-specific approach.
- A common ambition : Parallel goes beyond the sum of the individualities of its lawyers. We are as demanding with ourselves as we are with our clients.