Digital and technological companies are constantly dealing with strategic corporate issues notably regarding: the financing of their activity, their corporate governance, external growth transactions or the sale of the company. Parallel Avocats supports these companies over the long term, during such transactions, but also before and after them, by going beyond simple process management to enable them to achieve their objectives and successfully carry out their strategy.
Support you at all stages of your development
Parallel Avocats advises its clients mainly on:
- Venture capital financings : growth financings, bridge, strategic investments.
- Merger and Acquisitions transactions : exit transactions, external growth, sector concerntration, joint-ventures.
- Corporate governance : design and evaluation of corporate governance structures, definition of principles applicable to governance (charters, internal regulations), compliance with applicable regulations and market standards of corporate governance, crisis management.
- ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) : design and implementation of executive and employee stock ownership plans.
- Securities law : IPOs, private placements, takeover offers.
Strategic and specific advice
- We know our clients and their ecosystem : we advise exclusively digital and technology companies. Our lawyers have a thorough knowledge of their business models, operating methods and ecosystems. In this respect, we participate in the construction of market practices and follow, with a critical approach, the work of the ecosystem in this area.
- We are not just dealmakers : our approach is the long-term one. We do not hesitate to be present alongside our clients on a daily basis and not only during their deals.
- Thinking outside of the box in the interest of the business : we do not hesitate to step outside our usual function to go beyond the comfortable role of a lawyer and act as true business partners. Our lawyers are not afraid of mathematics and understand all the financial aspects of corporate transactions.
- Fighting does not frighten us : thanks to its Litigation practice, Parallel can assist its clients in their disputes (shareholder disputes, corporate or stock market law disputes).