Michel Leclerc is passionate about the digital revolution. Since 2013, he has been working on the interactions between law and innovation.
Convinced that digital businesses deserve to be advised and defended by lawyers who are dedicated to them on a full-time basis and who master the functioning of their product, Michel devotes all his energy to guaranteeing the best legal protection for the firm's clients. His activity of advising and defending digital companies focuses in particular on the regulation of Internet companies, personal data and software.
Michel is editor of the multidisciplinary journal “Third” (www.third.digital
), dedicated to the construction of a digital culture. He has also co-authored the book “Sharing Economy & the Law, Keys to Understanding” (FYP Editions, 2016).
- Partner at Parallel Avocats (since 2017)
- Associate at Bredin Prat in the “Criminal law & investigations” department (2016-2017)
- Associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus & Deringer in the “ White Collar & Business Litigation ” department (2013-2016)
- Regulation of the digital sector
- Responsibility of Internet companies
- Data protection
- Digital and innovation litigation
- Attorney-at-law (Paris bar) since 2015
- Attorney-at-law (New York Bar) since 2014
- New York University School of Law, LLM in Business Law (2013)
- Sciences Po Paris, Law School (2012)