Arthur Millerand is an enthusiast of new technologies and innovative business models. Since 2013, he has been thinking about the digital revolution and working to build leading companies in the digital sector.
Close and fully committed to his clients, Arthur combines an intimate knowledge of the operational functioning of the products and of the applicable legal framework. The objective is to guide digital companies in the new markets they conquer. His activity of advising and defending digital companies focuses in particular on the regulation of Internet companies, personal data and software.
Arthur is also editor of the multidisciplinary journal “Third” (www.third.digital
), dedicated to the construction of a digital culture. He has also co-authored the book “Sharing Economy & the Law, Keys to Understanding” (FYP Editions, 2016).
- Partner at Parallel Avocats (since 2017)
- Associate at Clifford Chance in the “Commercial Litigation” department (2013-2017)
- Regulation of the digital sector
- Responsibility of Internet companies
- Data protection
- Digital and innovation litigation
- Attorney-at-law (Paris Bar) since 2013
- Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master degree in General Private Law (2012)
- Sciences Po Paris, Law School (2011)